The OACP is valuable for determining the following:
- Functional vitamin and mineral status
- Amino acid insufficiencies such as carnitine and NAC
- Oxidative damage and antioxidant need
- Phase I and phase II detoxification capacity
- Functional B-complex vitamin need
- Neurotransmitter metabolites
- Mitochondrial energy production
- Methylation sufficiency
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 status
- Markers for bacterial and yeast overgrowth
From a single urine specimen, the Organic Acid Comprehensive Profile provide important information for treating the following conditions and more:
Anxiety, attention and memory disorders, autoimmune disorders, bloating and gas, blood sugar dysregulation, constipation, depression, dermatitis, ear, nose, and throat symptoms, fatigue, headaches, hypertension, liver disease, mood changes, multiple chemical sensitivity, muscle and joint pain, nausea, reflux, sleep abnormalities, and weight gain.
This service is provided through Hoffman Clinic for Optimal Health. To schedule a consultation to see if Organic Acid testing can help you find the root cause of your problem(s), call 813-985-1322 for an appointment today.
01/19/2015. Kelly Miller DC NMD FASA FBAARM CFDMP*, physician at Hoffman Clinic for Optimal Health.
*There is currently no licensure for Naturopathic physicians (NMD) in the state of Florida and the Florida Board of Chiropractic Medicine does not currently recognize the credentialing for the Fellowship from the Brazil-American Academy for Aging and Regenerative Medicine (FBAARM), or the Certification in Functional Diagnostic Medicine (CFDMP) from Functional Medicine University.